Yoga trip to Dagestan from 06 to 12 June
We invite you on a yoga trip to Dagestan - a place where no Moscow yogis have gone.
Yoga practices, meditations, excursions, vivid emotions and unforgettable impressions are waiting for you.
This is a journey not only to one of the most beautiful places on the planet, but also inside ourselves - we will explore our inner world, observe our emotions, reactions and state, practice mindfulness.
We will visit the main attractions of Dagestan: ancient Derbent, the Naryn-Kala fortress - the hallmark of Dagestan, the giant Amphibian plane "Lun", the largest sand dune in Europe and the second largest in the world - the Sarykum dune, the most beautiful Sulak canyon, the majestic Khunzakh fortress < / div>
▫️in the cities of Makhachkala and Izberbash (Caspian coast)
The former main city of the Avar Khanate - the village of Khunzakh and the original, sunny village of Gunib, where 300 days a year are clear and warm.
Participation fee: 75 000 rubles
- Daily yoga and meditation practice with Maria Artamonova and Evgenia Maslova
- Accompaniment of guide Evgeniya Maslova
- Accompanying and ensuring security from the host
- Double occupancy at the hotel
- Meals: breakfast and dinner
- All transfers according to the program on a comfortable bus
- Air flight Moscow - Makhachkala
- Additional costs not listed above
Ancient nature, beautiful places,
powerful yoga and meditation practice, great company - join us!
Payment by link or at the reception at studios!
Для просмотра сайта обновите браузер.